Randy Scarpiniti, DDS
Randy Scarpiniti, DDS, a premier cosmetic dentist in Lombard, Illinois, offers his patients at Lombard Dental Arts a unique combination of skill, esthetics, and compassion. His practice is dedicated to dental excellence helping each patient achieve the smile they've always wanted.
Dr. Scarpiniti completed his dental education at the prestigious Loyola University School of Dentistry, where he received a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1984. Dr. Scarpiniti completed his Bachelor of Science Degree at Loyola University. He has been working in private practice in the Lombard area since he graduated from dental school. He also held a part-time appointment as an Associate Professor at Loyola University School of Dentistry.
Dr. Scarpiniti has taken post-graduate coursework in cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, and dental implants. He has taken coursework in ceramic and veneer restorations with experts from across the county to provide his patients with the most advanced techniques available.
Dr. Scarpiniti is a respected member of the dental community. He was awarded the American Association of Orthodontists Award in 1984. Dr. Randy Scarpiniti is a native of Hillside, Illinois and attended Proviso West High School. He is married with two children and has coached boys' baseball and girls' softball in Lombard since 1999.
Advanced Dental Education in Cosmetic Dentistry:
- Lumineers – Dr. Barry Freydbery, American Society for Clinical Research, Chicago, IL
- Dental Implants – Dr. Timothy Walsh, Chicago, IL
- Invisalign – Align Technology, Las Vegas, NV
- Anatomy – United States Dental Institute, Chicago, IL
- Radiology – United States Dental Institute, Chicago, IL
- TMJ – United States Dental Institute, Chicago, IL
- Orthodontics – United States Dental Institute, Chicago, IL
- Oral Diagnosis – United States Dental Institute, Chicago, IL
- Dental Materials – Arcolian Dental Arts Society, Chicago, IL
- Ceramic Crowns/Restorations – Dr. David Hornbrook, San Diego, CA
- Reconstructive Therapy – Tufts University of Dental Medicine, Medford, MA